Community Groups provide people with the opportunity to connect with others, grow in their relationship with Christ, and experience community.
- 6-12 individuals meeting regularly
- Entry Times – September and March
- Groups are closed for 18-24 months
- Groups are formed around life similarities…..Men’s, Women’s, Co-ed, Young Families, College, Couples
- Curriculum from Pre-Approved List
- Typical gathering includes:
- Bible discussion, application to life, prayer, social
- Groups are encouraged to engage in at least 2 service projects a year
Interested in joining a community group at the next entry point? (Sept/March) Click here.
At the beginning of every new year, we as a church journey through an all-church campaign. This becomes the focus of Sundays and group gatherings.
- Every January for 6 weeks
- All Adults encouraged to join a group
- All Groups Study the same material
- Extra groups form for this
- After all-church– participants able to enter an ongoing community group