- Resumes will be accepted until August 4, 2021
- Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Family Ministry Intern-Program Coordinator will report to and be mentored by the Director of Family Ministry. They will work alongside the Family Ministry Team to see what working in Ministry is like and gain valuable knowledge and experience. It may involve teaching, leading teams, curriculum implementation, event planning and administration. The successful candidate must have a passion for the next generation and the local church.
- Be between 15-30 years of age.
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred.
- Have a valid social insurance number and are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- 15 hours per week for a total of 18 weeks at $14.25/hour
- Temporary: September – December 2021
Responsibilities could include:
- Teaching: Lead groups of kids and youth based on curriculum material.
- Team Leadership: Lead volunteer teams in various programs and activities providing guidance and supervision.
- Collaboration: Work alongside other staff and interns in a team setting.
- Event Planning: Develop and lead special events for kids and youth along with the Family Ministries team that promote community outreach.
- Administration: Oversee program registration, parent and volunteer communication and website updates.
- Care: Provide care and leadership to children and students when needed, and under guidance of Family Ministry staff.
- Special Needs: Work with the Family Ministry staff to provide extra support for students and kids with special needs.
- Social Media: Provide support and monitoring of our social media profiles and platforms.
- Sunday Morning: Participate in elements of the Sunday morning services as needed.