You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
No matter where we are, we are called to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our desire to Go! and be witnesses under-girds all that we do in Lead Out.
Turning everyday conversations into Gospel conversations?
- Join us for this simple, reproducible training that equips believers to begin making disciples by answering 4 questions on one piece of paper.
- Whether you are a new believer or a seasoned Christian you will receive tools you can use the next morning in Sharing Jesus.
Follow this link for the next training date/time and to sign-up
Greenvale Town Houses
- Our Focus - To love our neighbours expecting nothing in return.
- Friendship Garden: Our garden consists of 20 plots, as well as a community plot.
- “Pack to School” - We want to make sure our neighbourhood children show up to school that first day with the supplies they need to succeed.
- Christmas Banquet- We love opening out building and celebrating a Christmas Banquet with our neighbours.
- Mom's Group- Mom's coming together to care for and support one another.
- Our Focus - Church Planting
- Our Partner Ecclesia Church and Oasis Church
- Oasis Church: Richard and Rebecca St. Pierre and their family are supported through Harbour’s Lead Out National Mission Vision. Richard has left his construction career and is being trained as a Pastor. Our support helps to offset his educational costs.
- Ecclesia Church in St Jerome: Ecclesia is a strategic hub for an exciting new church planting network, supported by the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches. This dynamic congregation has already seen young pastors trained for ministry, and the number of new workers interested in church planting has seen steady growth.
- Our Focus - Launch Leaders
- Our Partner - Wachira Ngamau and PACE Ministries
- Through International Teams Canada, we have partnered with PACE Ministries who operate facilities and various projects in and around Nyahururu, Kenya in East Africa. Since 2005, Harbour has supported this ministry and its Director, Wachira Ngamau. Since 2005 over Harbour has sent over 70 men, women and young people on both short-term and longer term mission trips. Through Launch Leaders we have been encouraging and helping to equip national leaders to advance God’s kingdom in both Kenya and through some of the local pastors, into Rwanda and the Congo
International Student Ministry
Harbour partners with:
- A group of Christians who want to help international students thrive in all aspects of life. We call ourselves “Friends of International Students in Niagara”
- Our aim is to serve the practical, social, and spiritual needs of Niagara region’s international students at both Brock University and Niagara College. Through our network and partnerships we offer weekly and monthly events in support of international students in our city.
- Contact Marina or An for more information
Is a relational investment in which sponsors work together to help displaced persons resettle into a local Canadian community. The result of assisting one family can have an impact for years to come, not only on those who have been sponsored but also for the whole community and future generations.
Each year, millions of people around the world are forced to flee their homeland to escape persecution, war or severe human rights abuses. The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) report that there are more than 25 million refugees worldwide.
Harbour works with the C&MA, as an officially recognized Sponsorship Agreement Holder (SAH) and this gives us the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of refugees through the Canadian Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR).
Harbour operates a secondary site - called life.harbourfellowship.com and through the Google Ad Grant program we are able to engage those with questions regarding Jesus and Faith. Currently the site has about 2500 visits a week from around world. Our most frequent visits come from Canada, India, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Kenya and Australia.
There also is the opportunity to engage in further dialogue through email, the prayer wall or through chat on the dedicated Facebook page - Seeking Jesus. There is a dedicated team of people that write content and respond to every inquiry.
Please like the Facebook Page or sign-up to receive prayer requests from around the world.
In The Harvest
The Harvest is Plentiful
Join us in engaging with, praying for and sharing the gospel in our community.
We have teams that go into the harvest weekly. Our methods vary from Door Knocking, to Walk-ups to even Phone Calls (during the Lockdowns) but no matter the method we also find that people are open to receive prayer and hear the good news of Jesus Christ.