Here a few highlights from a full weekend of ministry at and around PACE
- On Friday we were able to visit two sites PACE partners with. Pastor Francis in Mania and a Catholic Orphanage for children with HIV. We received tours and heard about their ministries. We helped Gary deliver much needed nutritional supplements to these places
- Nathan and Jon were able to spend extra time with the children at Pastor Francis’s school – They heard all of there songs and even preformed one of their own – unfortunately there was no encore performance for the rest of the team. Jon was particularly impacted during this visit as God spoke to Him about many things.
- Gary was able to return to the Catholic Orphanage and spend more time with the kids and staff on Saturday and continue building a partnership there.
- Phil was able to get to the house building site for Pastor Peter – good progress is being made and the guys have returned this morning to help with the work there.
- Jon, Nathan and Jeff spend a full day Saturday at the youth retreat – sharing messages and testimonies and leading games. It was a good time as we had many great conversations with the students. Praise God that over 20 youth raised there hand after one message expressing their desire to make Jesus the Leader of their life.
- On Sunday our team was in 6 different churches – sharing a message or testimony – we spent the afternoon and evening in various home continuing to connect and build relationships with our Kenyan friends.
Praise God that He has provided so many relational and ministry opportunities for us in the short time we have been here. Continue to pray that God will be showing us why he has brought each one of us here – and what he would have us take away