- FREE DOWNLOAD – Coronavirus and Christ. It offers six biblical answers to the question, What is God doing through the coronavirus? — reminding us that God is at work in this moment in history.
- ONLINE BIBLE – The Bible App – You Version
- NEW BELIEVERS – New Believer’s Bible: First Steps for New Christians
- STUDY BIBLE – NIV Zondervan Study Bible – built on the truth of Scripture and centered on the gospel message.
- STUDY BIBLE – The MacArthur Study Bible, NIV.
- New Bible Commentary – 66 solid, concise, evangelical commentaries―one on each book of the Bible that is readable and accessible..
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine by Wayne Grudem
- For the Love of God: A Daily Companion for Discovering the Riches of God’s Word by DA Carson – Volume #1 and Volume # 2
- The Songs of Jesus: A Year of Daily Devotions in the Psalms by Tim Keller
- God’s Wisdom for Navigating Life: A Year of Daily Devotions in the Book of Proverbs
Beginning your Faith Journey
- The Purpose Driven Life – What on Earth Am I Here For? By Rick Warren. 40 day journey to discover the answers to life’s most important questions.
- How Good is Good Enough? By Andy Stanley. This book answers the common misunderstanding that good people go to heaven.
- The Walk: Steps for New and Renewed Followers of Jesus by by Stephen Smallman
- The Soul Winner by Charles Spurgeon. A compilation of lectures and addresses concerning what he called “the chief business of the Christian minister.”
- Evangelism And The Sovereignty Of God by J.I. Packer. Packer shows that rather than precluding evangelism, God’s sovereignty provides the most powerful incentive and support for it
- Missionary Methods by Roland Allen. A thorough look at the practice and principle of arguably the most successful church planter in history, the biblical apostle Paul.
- Turning Everyday Conversations into Gospel Conversations. Learn the 3 circles and more reproducible methods to share the gospel.
- Any-3: Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime. A very helpful and motivational book, even if your are not currently engaged in Muslim evangelism you will find the broader principles extremely applicable.
- Discipleship Essentials – by Greg Ogden. A 25-session workbook , perfect for small groups or individuals that helps us influence others as Jesus did by investing in a few.
- Desiring God by John Piper
- The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges
- Gentle and Lowly: The Heart of Christ for Sinners and Sufferers by Dane Ortlund
- Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your City by Tim Keller
- Church Planting by the Book by E Elbert Smith
- Evangelism in the Early Church by Michael Green
Skip Google – Next time you have a question start here:
- ca.thegospelcoalition.org/ (Canadian version)
- gotquestions.org/ or
- The Parent Cue.org/ – Our goal is to make it easy for you to remember what’s important.
- The New City Catechism – modern-day resource aimed at helping children and adults alike learn the core doctrines of the Christian faith
- Jesus: The Game Changer – 10 part documentary series on how the life and teaching of Jesus changed the world and why it matters.