Beginning your Faith Journey
- New Bible Commentary - 66 solid, concise, evangelical commentaries―one on each book of the Bible that is readable and accessible..
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine by Wayne Grudem
- Believer’s Bible Commentary – a one-volume guide that helps the average reader develop basic knowledge of the Bible
- New City Catechism: A Modern resource aimed at helping children and adults alike learn the core doctrines of the Christian faith
- John: Introducing Jesus - Introduce yourself to Jesus by studying his conversations with different people in John's Gospel.
- Judges: The flawed and the flawless - Timothy Keller shows us the flawed heroes of Judges- and how they point us to the flawless hero, Jesus.
- Need to Know: Your Guide to the Christian Life by Gary Millar
- Basic Christianity by John Stott
- The Walk: Steps for New and Renewed Followers of Jesus by by Stephen Smallman
- Mere Christianity - In the classic Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis, the most important writer of the 20th century, explores the common ground upon which all of those of Christian faith stand together.
- Knowing God - Stemming from Packer's profound theological knowledge, Knowing God brings together two key facets of the Christian faith—knowing about God and knowing God through a close relationship with Jesus Christ. Written in an engaging and practical tone, this thought-provoking work seeks to renew and enrich our understanding of God.
- Pilgrim's Progress-The Pilgrim's Progress is a call to the high stakes of every Christian's journey. Don't pick it up expecting quaint amusement; it is a story of the undeniable truth, great cost, and overwhelming joy of the gospel.
Monday: 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Tuesday to Friday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
51 South Service Road
St. Catharines, ON L2R6P9
P.O. Box 30019
St. Catharines, ON L2S4A1
© 2021 Harbour Fellowship