This Group is starting on October 3rd at 7:00pm for 10 weeks
- This course is a conversational environment where people can explore faith and experience community.
- It is a safe place for people with questions about faith, as well as those who want to learn about the Bible and Christianity.
- We will meet and together explore the grand story of the Bible. Come out and find your place in the story.
- Seekers – those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
- Starters – those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
- Returners – those who have some church experience, but have been away for a while
- Why are there so many Bible translations?
- Which one should we read? How do I read the Bible?
- Was Jesus just a great teacher or is he God? How are humans made in God’s image?
- Is there really a hell?
If you have ever had questions like this, the articles in this course do not provide exhaustive answers, but may benefit you in your journey of faith.
Date: October 3
Time: 7 pm