On Tuesday the Elders gathered for our regular monthly prayer time. We met in the Auditorium and took time to individually pray over every chair and person that would sit in that seat for our Easter services. It was a special time as we called on God to be gracious and powerful in our church.
Below you will find a copy of some of the prayers we prayed. Would you join us in praying for God’s blessing and favor in our midst over this next month
Pray that God would exalt his name in the world and at Harbour.
- Pray then like this: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Matthew 6:9.
Pray that we would Walk Boldly in engaging the spiritual lost in our lives and church.
- Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved. Romans 10:1.
Pray that we would Walk Deeply with God and with each other.
- And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, Colossians 1:10.
Pray for a deeper sense of his power within our church – that our times together would be characterized by God’s presence in a dynamic way.
- I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers . . . that you may know . . . what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe. Ephesians 1:16, 19.
Pray for our services & ministries
- Good Friday Service—10am
- Silent Retreat
- Easter Sunday
- Christianity Explored
- Jacob Moon Concert – April 29th
- Anniversary Sunday (Baptisms)
- Meet Harbour (Membership Class)
- Mothers Day (Family Pictures)
- Baby Dedications—May 15th
- PACE—Kenya Missions Team