Turning everyday conversations into Gospel conversations? Join us for this simple, reproducible training that equips believers to begin making disciples by answering 4 questions on one piece of paper. Whether you are a new believer or a seasoned Christian you will receive tools you can use the next morning in Sharing Jesus.
We love it when someone wants to share their story and be baptized. Any staff person would be glad to walk with you to write your story and schedule your baptism as part of a Sunday morning service.
We will also offer an opportunity for others who want to be spontaneously baptized on the day of a schedule baptism. Interested adults can identify themselves and be baptized at the conclusion of the service. Baptism clothing is available. Interested individuals are encouraged to talk to any staff person beforehand for more info.
Leadership Development Tools
- 4 Fields Discovery – A discovery tool for developing leaders. Work through Gospels, Acts and Epistles identifying lessons for multiplying movements.
- Strategy One Page: 4 Fields Overview
- Internships – 7 Hours/week – Be equipped to Share Jesus, make disciples and start a church.
- Iron on Iron (“IOI”) – Each leader gives updates, receives encouragement, questions and suggestions that address where they are stuck.
- 5 Levels of Movement leadership – Multiplying movements of disciples and churches build five levels of leaders.
- Four-Fields of Kindgom Growth by Nathan Shank 2015 (UPDATE) – Free PDF