Turning everyday conversations into Gospel conversations? Join us for this simple, reproducible training that equips believers to begin making disciples by answering 4 questions on one piece of paper. Whether you are a new believer or a seasoned Christian you will receive tools you can use the next morning in Sharing Jesus.
In the Harvest Tools
Join us in engaging with, praying for and sharing the gospel with our community. All welcome. Join us and be a silent observer. ***Online Signup Required***
- SIGN UP for In the Harvest
- In the Harvest Script
- In the Harvest Leadership Checklist
- Why? In the Harvest – The reasons and benefits
- Follow-up Letter – Sent via Canada Post
- Prayer Requests / Follow-up Needed Form
- Follow-up Protocol – Following up with those we meet
We love it when someone wants to share their story and be baptized. Any staff person would be glad to walk with you to write your story and schedule your baptism as part of a Sunday morning service.
We will also offer an opportunity for others who want to be spontaneously baptized on the day of a schedule baptism. Interested adults can identify themselves and be baptized at the conclusion of the service. Baptism clothing is available. Interested individuals are encouraged to talk to any staff person beforehand for more info.
Church Start Tools
- Church Circle – identify the characteristics of a healthy church and begin to work together to create a church start.
- Church Starts – can be started by any church, at no cost, among any people group.
- Left Hand Guide to A Church Start – Basic Church Formation
- Right Hand Guide to A Mature Guide – Challenging Overview of a Mature Church
Leadership Development Tools
- 4 Fields Discovery – A discovery tool for developing leaders. Work through Gospels, Acts and Epistles identifying lessons for multiplying movements.
- Strategy One Page: 4 Fields Overview
- Internships – 7 Hours/week – Be equipped to Share Jesus, make disciples and start a church.
- Iron on Iron (“IOI”) – Each leader gives updates, receives encouragement, questions and suggestions that address where they are stuck.
- 5 Levels of Movement leadership – Multiplying movements of disciples and churches build five levels of leaders.
- Four-Fields of Kindgom Growth by Nathan Shank 2015 (UPDATE) – Free PDF