Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
Join us in reading through the Bible in a year. This plan, developed from Discipleship Journal, segments the entire Bible into 300 daily readings. Start at any time of the year. Spend as little as 20 minutes a day and read the Bible in a year, or extend the plan and read the Bible in the time that works best for you.
- Step #1: Choose a Bible version you are comfortable with. NIV and NLT are easy to read translations.
- Step #2: Cut the page into four parts and insert the four separate bookmarks into the appropriate chapters.
- Step #3: Read the verses for each day from each of the bookmarks.
- Step #4: Check the boxes beside each verse when you have completed the reading. Repeat this process daily.
NOTE – there are only 25 days of reading each month. This allows grace for missed days.
PICK-UP a copy of the bookmarks in the church atrium or download HERE
66 Love Letters: A Conversation with God That Invites You into His Story by Dr. Larry Crabb
- Written as an ongoing dialogue between the author and God about the 66 books of the Bible, Crabb uses first person for both voices, taking to the nth degree the common idea that the Bible is a love letter from God. The author’s persona progressively learns deeper truths about God’s love from each letter, or book, of the Bible.
- This book will serve as an excellent complement to your daily readings
- Copies for sale in the Church Atrium